141

Okay, so it is 11pm now.

We are still dancing like crazy.

Now I am losing control over my body.

Because I am sandwiched between Pinku and Tapu.

And pinku is griding my ass against his dick which is getting harder while we are dancing.

I give him a naughty look and could see the lust in his eyes.

I know Tappu have a girlfriend.

But Pinku is single and even my boyfriend is there but I can double my fun with Pinku as well.

And pinku is running his fingers all over my bareback.

On the other hand, Gogi is also really horny by now, and he decided to take it to the next level.

He placed his hand over my vagina and slightly moved it up and down over my dress.

I am not talking to him I am not even looking at him but I didn't even stop them doing this.

It is my birthday and this party is my gift so I am the return gift for them.

Suddenly pinku tried to kiss me.

While tapu is talking to daya aunty for permission to stay with gogi tonight.

I give him a look of slight surprise as well.

But Both these boys, Gogi and pinku are turning me on, and I couldn’t control it anymore.

Then suddenly as I told you pinku is trying to kiss so he tracing kisses on. My neck.

With pulling down my dress strap to the side and kissed my neck to back

I completely lost in it.

My knees felt weak at the touch of his lips.

I hold his head and continued dancing as he sucked on my neck.

Seeing this,

My boyfriend Gogi thought that this is also available for tonight so he lifted my dress slightly and started rubbing my pussy over my panty.

I started moaning and was now completely heavily wet on my pussy crunches.

After a few minutes of this action,

Tapu also join us.

I really got wet now.

I know I should stop both of them else I will not be able to control myself after that this is the last chance where I can control myself.

I told them I am feeling sleepy guys.

They don't forced me at all and let me go.

I told them they can come with me in room.

Pinku get really happy and agree.

But Gogi is feeling little bit bad right now because he didn't want to share his girlfriend like this with his friend.

But let it be.

He also enjoyed sonu's body, when even he know that she is girlfriend of  tapu.

All this while gogi is quietly let me do what I wish for.

Stay tuned for more