74

Babita : take care of yourself and don't think anything much you are a handsome guy you will get someone very easily no one will refuse to be in a relationship with you.

Tappu : Yes, thank you so much aunty for giving me all this confidence and maybe you are right Sonu is not wrong on her desires.

Babita : Yes, you are right she is not wrong she is just getting the love from wherever she is getting.

Tappu smiled.

Babita : so cheer up young boy and whenever you need my help you can come to me directly.

Tappu : yes aunty whatever will happen I will tell you now.

Babita : Yups

Something is going on in tappu's mind right now but he didn't have courage to ask for that.

Tappu : umm.. Okay then.. I should leave.

Babita : anything happened it is looking on your face start something going on in your mind if you still have any confusion in your mind then you can share with me.

Tappu : umm.. No aunty... May I hug you.

Babita : Just this... Come on..

Babita aunty lovely open the arms for him and tapu hug her.

The muscular test of Tappu collided with the heavy boobs of Babita aunty.

Tapu felt the current and his body feeling those boobs on his chest that was a tight hug but not that tight to squeeze her boobs.

Tappu separate him from her after a minute.

Babita : again I am saying take care of yourself I am always there for you so whenever you need you can come to me.

Tappu : thank you aunty. And you are definitely right anyone can fall in desire for anyone.

Babita : umm... I am getting it what you mean but go back to your home. (Said teasingly)

Tappu : can't I touch you.

Babita : didn't you feel you touched when we have a hug.

Tappu : I am so sorry aunty if you mind my statement I don't mean that I just wish so I asked you.

Babita : okay okay so if you are wishing that I will not stop you go ahead.

Tappu : thank you aunty. (Excitedly)

Babita : you are welcome but do it fast.

Tappu : hmm

She hold her boobs very tightly in his hand they are two very huge melons on her chest with extra cheesy meat which can't be groped in his hand.

And even tapu use the one hand only because he is feeling awkward because first time he is touching any married lady so he know that it is wrong.

After a moment Babita remove his hand from her boobs and told him to go back to his home now.

Stay tuned