25

After these words from her it's impossible to hold my dick to not to fuck her pussy now.

I am on her in missionary position and spread her legs with my legs and position myself rightly and keep my dick on the opening of her cunt and started rubbing and she was feeling like heaven and started pressing my buttocks with her hands as she was trying to press my dick into her love hole and I feels really happy as she was also ready for fuck.

I just want this only that this sex with satisfy both of us not only me and not only her.

And now we both are ready to lose our Virginities so without wasting much time I slowly insert my covk into her pussy and she shouted loudly.

I get little slow I don't want she gather all the society here....I slowly inserted my cock and after 2-3 minutes my rod was fully in to her.

She started moaning and also some blood from her cunt and she is now not a virgin and she hold me tightly and I was kissing on her forehead when I feel that it is ok for her then I started stroking her slowly and now the pain is very little. I asked is it paining, she said a little only but I am feeling good.

I got satisfaction by hearing this I continued my stroking little faster and she was moaning louder and louder I am telling her again and again to scream in low tone but her moans excited me too.

I was now very excited with her activities so I started stroking very fast and her moaning gets even very louder.

The rain get heavy that's why I know nobody can come here and can't even hear but this place is full with the noises of hitting my balls on her private parts and my pubic part with her pubic part.

My dick ramming her pussy and age is loving it.

She was also enjoying and lifting her butts up and down to take my complete dick deep into her and giving me full support in our sex.

I am also giving her kisses in middle.

After sometime of this hard fuck.

She had an orgasm and I feels that hot juices is coming on my dick but I am not going to cum to I keep on stroking her fast and she was moaning louder.

It wasn't end till I wanna end it with my cum and breed her pussy with my cum.

Even after her cum I continued fucked her for 20 minutes and now I was feeling that I will be cum at any time.

But at last moment I thought it's risky to left sperm in her pussy so I put my took out from her and let the sperm flow out.

I started masturbating and with 5-7 strokes I cum all over her stomach and boobs.

Now we both aren't Virgin we made a plan that at night soon we will meet on the terrace.

Stay tuned