105

I signaled them to be silent and hide, which they did.

She came and hugged me as usual and kissed me.

We were kissing passionately and I know right now goli and gogi must be getting jealous from me.

We started making out.

Sonu remove my pant.

As we were already in the mood, and she was nude a number of times, so when I asked her to remove her shirt she did it easily.

My intention was to show her to goli gogi.

But slowly, with each and every cloth of her removed from her body one by one.

I thought I should enjoy my think and they will keep seeing us and have fun.

We started making out passionately, and I pulled her towards me. I made her stand in such a way that, her back was facing goli and gogi.

As I know they love her buttocks.

This made them turn on more.

I am holding her butts as she wouldn’t turn back immediately.

Now they were enjoying every second of our live act.

While kissing, I put my hands inside her legs and was rubbing her pussy.

Her pussy and goli and gogi burning.

Goli and gogi found me so lucky that I am between her legs.

We were passionate. But I was also excited, as I can see goli gogi stroking their dick seeing us.

She was in a hurry in romance.

But I was taking time, and making my moves according to my plan.

To let them see her body as well.

To be continue......

She was in a bra, showing her back to goli and gogi without knowing for the first time.

While kissing, I generally rub her back, I am making goli and gogi feel jealous touching her body everywhere marking her mine, and I was doing it successfully as they looks jealous.

A few minutes later,

Now they are gesturing towards me to make them see her boobs once.

Both were really excited to see a my girl's boobs but they could see her back only because they can be seen if I tell her to turn.

While rubbing her back, I was also rubbing her buttocks over the pant.

I was doing it very slowly, which made my girl hornier.

But I had other intentions. A few seconds later.

I told her to remove her pants.

Stay tuned for next chapter