53

I don't want to make him unhappy after this gentleman behaviour with me so I said “Happy jerking to my picture, uncle” and ran out.

On the same night I was thinking about Mehta uncle and Jetha uncle both their friendship is so strong.

Jetha uncle know that I am ready for them but still they didn't do anything because I said no to their friend.

By the way on the serious note I didn't said no to uncle as well I am still considering the request of Mehta uncle in my mind I am considering everything whatever happened today in the house of Mehta uncle.

No doubt Mehta uncle is a nice a horny guy just like i want in mens.

He was not trying to hide anything or justifying his actions or even making excuses for what he did.

I really loved that in a man and completely attracted about me.

but was not sure I should let him see me and jetha uncle have fun together.

When the incident happened with me and Jetha uncle I decided that he will be the next and last men after Tapu who can able to my sexy side.

But now I am not in control because I have one more good option and slutty genes will make sure that I can't say no to Mehta uncle.

And I know if I said yes to Mehta uncle then it would not to be just to see me naked it will be a complete sex session .

And that makes me a complete and total slut.

I just don't want anyone call me that but it is truth that I am on my worst side now.

In so many years, I crave for sex.

And now I am getting one by one in hurry.

I can clearly say that I did not need to think so much, I love it and enjoy it completely.

So I decided to say yes.

I text to jetha uncle that I am ready for Mehta uncle as well.

I was not expecting that I will get a message back at the Midnight 12 but in 2 minute only I got a message back that the flat of Mehta uncle is still vacant so I can come there right now only.

I can't believe it but I arrived quickly.

I walked into the flat again in late night and greeted uncle with a smile, “hello uncle”

I was in my kurti and leggings which I normally wear in the night I don't know what he found tempting in that.

When I looked back up, Uncle’s expression made my heart flutter.

Uncle looked almost gob-smacked staring at me.

I can't believe it that he can drool over me in this kind of dress up.

“Wow, sonu. You really out did yourself. You look so beautiful and sexy, I can not find words to describe it”.

Stay tuned for next chapter