193

Babita : tell me one thing honestly and don't lie to me?

Babita seems angry.

Jethalal : yes ask?

Babita : you are the same guy right, who undress me a while ago?

Jethalal : no. (With sweating)

Babita : you are jetha ji. How can you do this to me and why you do this?

Jethalal can't deny now because Babita is 100% sure that he is the one who did it so he confess that he is the one.

Babita : I want answer now why you did it, you really taken the advantage of the situation jetha ji this is really so bad.

Jethalal : I am so sorry Babita ji I know I should not do this that's why I stop me going ahead without your permission.

Babita : and you think you can justify taking of my clothes without my permission... Wow. (She is angry)

Jethalal : but...

Babita : I want my all clothes back right now.

Jethalal : okay I will bring all your clothes and you can go but before that I want to know that what you are doing in this godown, because you made a story that someone bring you here which was lie.

Babita : uhm...

Babita can't confess that she was planning all this for Tappu and even if she tell him that Bagha help her. It will be bad for her only.

Babita now thought to cover up.

She came back on his lap.

Babita : you take it so seriously jetha ji I was kidding. And it all for you only. But you can take my blind fold off still I let you make me naked. Who will stop you.

Jethalal is not in a condition in which he can think anything and doubt babita.

While she is rubbing her pussy into his cock.

Stay tuned