113

Goli came out tappu followed him.

Back to the dance stage,

Now not just Mandy sir, everyone have their hands on sonu, montu holding her waist.

Pinku massaging around her thighs.

Goge sticking to her neck and mandy sir is around the lace of the skirt.

Mandy sir found the knot with the lace tying the skirt around her waist and lower body.

Sonu look at the Mandy sir. And she smiled a bit.

Mandy sir take it as a green signal.

He said Pinku, Gogi and Montu to cover Sonu completely around her.

They did as Mandy sir said.

At the next minute only Mandy sir pulled the lace of skirt. Sonu hold her skirt before it fell on the floor.

She was not expecting that they will undress their skirt in the middle of dance floor.

The whole college staff and the student are there she was feeling so shy and nervous right now.

Mandy sir came down on his knees, and take off her hands from her skirt, her skirt fall down on the floor.

They left her in panties now.

She really dress like a sexually aroused girl today.

Her panties aren't covering even half of her butts.

As soon skirt left her, sonu feel two hands on her butt cheeks.

A very well understanding when she turn one hand is of small and one from Pinku sharing her butt cheeks.

The left one is getting rubbed and caress by montu.

When my own childhood friend Pinku is grabbing and squeezing my butt cheek in his hand.

Gogi is still on my waist.

When mandy sir is so fast I guess.

He directly starts rubbing my pussy over my panties.

Fuck... That's awesome but so risky and arousing.

When I was feeling Mandy sir hands working on my thighs to my pussy over my panties.

I feel two hands going inside my panties. One of pinku and one of montu.

Oh... That's unbelievable.

4 mens 8 hands, so many wishes and desires in their hearts and one sexy body of mine satisfy all of them very well.

I am honestly loving it I can't say that I don't want them to touch me I want them to touch me everywhere on my body.

Mandy sir stuffing my own panties fabric in my pussy. But not possible to go much inside. Because my panty stretched at the best when it allow two hands inside it already.

Stay tuned