82

Tappu decided that we will not talk to Babita at least this soon now.

And on the other hand Babita is start getting affecting by that Viagra she taken by mistake it is going to be a difficult night for her because her husband is not here she had a fight with someone whom she is getting attracted.

No doubt Tappu the young handsome guy which is completely not risky for her.

Because it would be a double side cheating if she will attract towards any married means and it can create a problem for her but Tappu is completely safe because her husband is not here and tapu want her badly which is completely shown on his face whenever he asked her to touch her boobs.

But the stupidity she did thrice today.

She know that she allow him to touch her boobs once and inside him three time today which is not digestible for anyone and even if that guy look good and have plenty of option right in front of him.

Babita didn't want to lose this kind of hot and happening guy, who is completely young and unmatched the kind of stamina.

Which can be hard heating deal for Babita because it is completely genuine things that a guy in a college have 100 of options always.

But babita didn't that's why right now her desires for him is on peak.

Almost midnight in the Gokuldham Society,

Everyone is in deep sleep except Babita who is alone at her home and tapu who is thinking about Babita.

Because it's a fact that he won't get more chance to see Anjali's body again.

But babita was a open deal for him.

Suddenly the message tone beeps.

Babita sent him a message asking "are you up tappu"??

Tappu replied that he is going to sleep only.

Babita is response with the sorry again but Tapu didn't give any reply to this sorry this time.

I am really really sorry Tapu I really didn't want to make you feel hurt.

On chat conversation,

Babita : at least reply to me Tappu I am feeling so desperate for your reply.

Tappu : what will I reply now I don't have anything to say you already insulted me a lot today I am so sorry aunty whatever I did. Stay tuned for next chapter