46

But I convinced uncle that I don't want to spoil my relationship with Tapu because whatever is happening in between us it just for some time but I want Tapu permanent in my life.

Jetha uncle laughed.

He told me that he was just joking and it is not even possible that he will ask his son to f*** his girlfriend with him I thought he is right so I stop thinking about that.

But Jetha uncle got a topic to tease me and you know the best kind of flirt is teasing.

He loved the idea that there will be so many strong men, one after the other ready to fuck me in many many different ways.

Whenever he say all this I feel so shy in the end.

I was so happy being his keep for the time being we are together till next sex.

Watching dirty videos gave by jetha uncle gave many dirty ideas about what to do next.

One of them was that he wanted to preserve my beauty as it existed then.

As you all known jetha uncle is not a handsome kind of men but he is good to give pleasure to any girl.

From yesterday I didn't got chance to talk to Jetha uncle whenever I try to go to them he always stay stay with someone else talking to them in the society.

I hope you know about Mehta uncle he is a writer and best friend of Jetha uncle live in the society only my father also is said then a lot because he is such a inspirational guy.

He is smart and well being person..

But today Mehta uncle is looking like a villain to me because he is talking to Jetha uncle since 30 minutes and I am looking for a chance to talk to them.

Here in the society it is not easy to stay in the compound now when there are so many boys who look at me every time with the intention to eat me.

Jetha uncle and Mehta uncle was still talking.

Stay tuned for next chapter