129

His tongue tasted her sweet body from her navel up to her ribs.

Sonu : what is this going on is anybody tell me?

Goli : yes aunty.

Goli is feeling really so jealous because Anjali is growing interest in him actually he didn't have an interest in Anjali but still he didn't want that Tapu will steal all the attention from him again.

Anjali lied that it all was written in chit.

Sonu know that Anjali is lying right now but she didn't have any problem in it.

Sonu : oh my God I can't see my boyfriend licking boobs of someone else. Aunty can I go and bring coffee for everyone until you complete this dare.

Anjali : yes sure.

Goli is there.

But he is also not feeling to control himself right now he is feeling so jealous.

He stood up and left Anjali and tapu alone.

Both Anjali and tapu are not thinking that they will get this privacy this soon and this easily without even asking.

Tapu is staring at her voluptuous breasts, he licked them one by one.

The tip of his tongue swirled around her hard nipple as she moaned and bit her juicy lip.

Right then, the doorbell rang, and they stopped abruptly.

Tappu remove his mouth from her boobs, he get scared.

Tappu : who is there on door.

Anjali : you just continue whatever you are doing forget everything right now.

Anjali pull him back on boobs.

Tapu : what if tarak uncle came?

Anjali : I had a video call from him just few minutes ago so there must be any salesman all someone else I don't care right now I don't want to open the door for anyone sometime later that person will consider that no one at home and leave.

Tappu likes the idea and starts sucking her tits.

On the other side Goli came out from the room of Anjali.

He went to kitchen.

Sonu : who was on door?

Goli : Anjali aunty told me before that not to open door for anyone until she open herself. So let it rang.

Stay tuned for more