191

I put my legs onto his shoulders while his tongue is busy turning on my pussy.

My hands are free so I can love my big boobs. But jetha ji want to do everything I guess.

He remove my hand from my boobs and then, reach out for his right hand to my boob.

His left hand is playing with my breasts while his right hand is playing with my clit.

I have only one work to do that is to moan.

It feels so good.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh, ah ah ah ah ah, some long and some short moans are mixing up.

He inserted his middle finger into my pussy hole.

Make me cum ahh...make me cum hard, uhmmm, I am begging from him.

He moved his middle finger faster in and out of my pussy hole.

I told him I am about to cum.

He insert his tongue into my pussy hole and tongue fuck so to speak. But I didn't cummed yet.

I don't know what should I say but the sight of seeing jetha ji under my pussyhole is never expected in life.

He didn't make me free from load of cum.

Babita : Fuck my mouth faster.. Sorry I can't offer you my pussy. But I can satisfy your growing dick.

It's my turn to smile and i unbuckle his belt and unzip his pants.

It really surprised me to see a huge cock under the underwear.

I immediately insert my hand into the underwear and remove the underwear totally.

He was standing naked too in front of me and I came down from the table.

He grab my head and I knee down in front of him and start to lick his cock.

My hand is strocking  his dick, when I am licking the tip of his cock and swallow it in like a lollipop.

I can feel that his cock is still getting harder.

I slowly suck the entire huge cock into my mouth.

His son have bigger cock so I can fit his cock in my mouth.

The more I suck the cock, the more it gets harder.

Now it is not what my mouth is doing with his cock now he start fucking my mouth with his hard dick.

I can feel his cock getting harder.

And soon I think it he will spray into my mouth.

And the same thing happen.

I spit out but the cum I gulped I love his cum too.

After jerking off into my mouth, I clean his cock with my tongue, he felt relax.

But my pussy is still fill with the cum.

Stay tuned