24

I asked her to go down and she gave me a smile which means I can go down.

Till the time my rod was fully erected and waiting to go to her cave but I controlled my self.

I made myself ready to go slow.

I opened her legs.....ohh...my god she was looking damn good as she was clean shaved and her cunt is wet also then without wasting much time I spread her legs slowly and started fingering her cunt and she was now shivering and she lost her control and suddenly jumped on me and hugged me tightly and started kissing me all over my face and chest.

I laid her on floor too and smooch her and slowly go down and then spread her legs and put my tongue on her cunt and caressing her cunt with my tongue and she was in heaven by the time.

And moaning loudly oohhhhhhh uuummm and she hold my head tightly and pressing my head between her thighs then I licked her cunt totally with my tongue and my saliva started mixed with her juices.

It smelled great and I continued to do same then I insert my one finger into her pussy and she told me that I can't break her hymen with fingers only.

And she moaned more louder aaaahhhhhhhhh.

I said sweetheart I know that I will take your virginity which deserve to break your hymen.

And get ready, and don’t worry I will care you then I started finger fuck her slowly and then faster little later and now she was shivering.

I understand that she is going to cum.

She screamed aaahhhhh suddenly all her juices are flowing from her love hole and my hands are wet now.

I came on top of her and smooch her.

Now she also said that she wanna get fucked hard.

Stay tuned