174

Bagha : we have to hurry up babita ji.

Babita : I know why you wanna hurry now, as I wear my clothes so you didn't have reason to stand here for me I know.

Bagha : there is nothing like this.

Babita : yeah yeah, I know well. But even I don't have time.

Bagha : yeah so say what I have to do babita ji?

Babita : just take this handcuff and tied my hand on one corner iron rod of cage.

Bagha : okay and what about the second handcuff?

Babita : just hang the other one of the other side corner of cage, and tie the other side handcuff like this as when I push my hand there, my hand get tied itself.

Bagha : okay. Bagha tied his right hand with cage and she stand straight in the cage.

Babita told him at last to make her eyes fold with blind fold. And bagha did it.

Bagha : is it done?

Babita : yes, now go and arrange a truck to deliver me to a given address.

Bagha : the address is of club house and the name on the box is for tapu seth ji. (Bagha got a shock)

Babita : yeah do this without question...go. If you do everything properly you will get more reward from me in future.

Bagha : okay madam.

Babita is with eyes blind fold, bagha told her that he is packing her in refrigerator box by which nobody will doubt on the box.

Babita nodded.

Babita have one hand free by which she can open her blind fold and open the handcuff too. But after bagha left.

Babita was trying that the other handcuff is ready or not and when she was trying by mistake she locked her left hand in the handcuff too.

This is bizarre, she is trapped and stucked now her both hands are tied and eyes are blind fold.

Stay tuned.