180

But my boobs are big so it is hard to pull it off so he puts in extra effort and tears my blouse, I can't believe it that how can he tear that piece of cloth.

But he is someone beast.

I can feel he made it divide into two the front is teared and then I can feel my boobs get free, and he pushes the blouse cups on the side and start squeezing my breasts.

I shout out again I told him to stop, I am giving him warning but he is not ready to listen anything and now he even come on tear my clothes.

He starts to lick my breasts and suck my nipples and sucking long long from my nipples which making me moan unwanted.

Slowly he moves his hands on them and holds my boobs hard with one hand and squeezes my other boobie continually.

His mouth came up and lift his face to my mouth and kisses my lips.

I beg him to let me go between the kisses, I am taking my mouth back.

But he is smashing his face on my lift and I can't stop him.

He continue to use me in this helpless situation.

He started to kiss my nipples till they were erect hard, he is forcing me but this is true my nipples are getting erect.

He notices my nipples hard and playing with them with his fingers.

Soon he bend down, I am already navel from the upper front of my body and the game is going to be over soon because he start undoing the rest piece of suit.

And I am not wearing anything under that suit on the bottom half of my body within few seconds I am going to be fully naked in front of him whom I didn't even seen yet.

He peel that suit off from my body slowly.

As soon I felt the air on my pussy.

He starts to go down and start taking it ohh till my feets.

I am struggling to stop him, but he made this dress free from my feet later, he taken off my blouse completely as well by cutting it through scissors.

Now he is on the wait he is not doing anything right now.

Stay tuned