18

Tapu's pov

I looked at Sonu as she was rubbing her hairs with her Chunri.

I don't know what is the reason for her to wear salwar suit today but she is looking a bomb in that.

She did not spot me but i saw her like an hungry guy who wanna taste her.

We didn't entered in a home.

She told me to press the bell.

She was wet all over and her clothes were sitting tight on her wet body.

I really don't want to go inside the home because I know as soon I will go in my mother will arrange any clothes for her and she will change these clothes.

And i will not get a opportunity to see her like this again soon.

She is looking so beautiful I am staring at her continuesly.

Her medium length hair was curling with water drops on them and her face was wet and her lips had droplets of water on it.

OMG she is ultimately hot.

I can write a whole book on her looks right now.

Her arms were like those of silk and her eyes were like deepest parts of the ocean.

I was unable to turn away my face.

As a result, she told me that if I am done staring at her then can We go in.

I said ''no''.

She raised her eyebrows and looked at me in scolding way but then laughed at my position.

I too laughed and said what can I do if she looks this hot.

But I feel little bit embarrassed because she know that I have something going on in my mind.

She said “its ok Tapu” and smiled now with some smirk and shyness on her face because she better know that what is I am trying to notice in her cloth.

I told her we could go into the back of the terrace instead of home.

Sonu : but why?

Tapu : because everyone is at home right now.

Sonu : so what?

Tapu : will you please try to understand my feelings after a long time I got a time with you I am feeling butterfly inside me please.

Sonu : ok but in limits okay.

Tapu : did I ever crossed my limits!!

Sonu : no....

Tapu : so why are you asking me to be in limit.

Sonu : just seeing the desires in your eyes..... and I am not a fool Tapu I know why you want me to bring on the terrace in this wet suit right now.

Stay tuned