124

When they got off from room.

Tappu bumped with Anjali unintentionally, but that make Anjali fall in the arms of tappu.

Unintentionally but she got a chance to feel his body and start getting attracted more towards him.

Sonu can better understand that how she is trying to feel his body when he is holding her back to her waist.

They all are on the place where a lot more happened with a lot less clothing involved today.

Sonu is fuming with excitement as well as jealousy as still she walked towards goli.

And She wanted to be fucked by a this heavy hunk.

Sonu in her mind 🤔

I really miss out so many good stuff in my friends group only....i  never see Goli in this way before but today I am looking at him I am finding him to good at me , Fuck.

Tapu : so sorry aunty.

Anjali : Hey, relax! It’s not a big deal tapu... Come sit.

Sonu (whisper) : I am ready for goli.

Tapu (whisper back) : don't you think about goli until I get Anjali aunty.

Tappu is understanding that Sonu is interesting in Goli today.

Sonu : Just those two and us gonna have fun baby...chill....I have something in mind.

Anjali grabbed a notebook from shelf of mehta and take a slide of paper and divided them into chits.

She wrote some things down on them.

All three except Anjali didn't know that what is going on in her mind because she is completely unexpectable for everyone.

Except a bit Goli have her hints now.

But honestly Goli is not at all interested in Anjali. He is never into aunties and all he want someone like Sonu who is in her age and hot and sexy too.

She start talking with everyone of them. But still no one from them knows that what is in the folded Chits she made.

Tapu : what is this aunty?

Anjali smiled as she checked out his muscular body and inhaled his alluring musk, her attention is shifting on Tappu from Goli.

But she is also thinking that his girlfriend is also there and why will she left her do anything with him.

But internally the scenario is really complicated and that is the reason the mix up is going to be the fun here.

Anjali is thinking that Sonu will never allow Tapu to have anything with her but yes she can see the growing desire for Goli on her face as well.

So she is looking forward for a swap of partners here.

But no one is ready to accept it without any hesitance that is the main problem.

Now Sonu thought to initiate the ignite the environment.

Sonu kissed on tapu's cheeks just to make the fire in Anjali get up to the peak.

Sonu is trying to introduce the hotness of her boyfriend with Anjali aunty.

Tappu looked around at the empty flat of mehta uncle, with a naughty smile on face and looked at Anjali then with a smirk expression.

Anjali : what are you exactly looking for Tappu?

Stay tuned