75

Tapu mind 😏

Whatever today happened it was completely unexpected but I love that Babita aunty is completely right anyone can have attraction to anyone.

So if Sonu have any attraction to my father then why she is wrong when I also have same attraction for Babita aunty.

I know I have a proper justification for her feeling now and I know it is not a revenge when I touch Babita aunty because I am not going to tell anyone that I touch them.

But that is the best grope in my life which I did I had my hands on the boobs as well.

She also have the heavy once but Babita aunty have the best one I will not compare Sonu and Babita aunty Sonu is a virgin queen for me.

Who gifted her Virginity to me.

When Babita aunty is completed different from her.

She told me about the physical desires and feeling she told me that how Sonu fall for my father why she did that with me.

And the ways in the last she let me touch her I am just falling for her now I can't wait for the next moment when I touch her again the same.

I came back to home.

In the flat of babita.

Babita's mind 😏

I don't know what is going on with me internally I know I am the favourite hottest chick of this society for every single men but only for men till now I never had any kind of fantasy with their sons.

But today I hit on jetha ji's son.

And I am not even regretting for that why will I regret actually he is a strong muscular boy having a proper body structure even when he hugged me his tight strong chest playing with my boobies.

I just love the moment I don't know how much Tappu feel that but I just break the hug because I don't want to lose the control at that moment only.

It was really good for me that he ask me to touch my boobs because it he will not ask then I will definitely ask him for his hands on my boobs.

Even now I am not satisfied I want him to squeeze my boobs.

But control yourself Babita it is not right he is almost 12 - 13 year younger than you.

But Iyer went for important meeting in Chennai for 7 days what will I do in 7 days.

Obviously after all this I want someone but I can't call anyone at home I am giving in the housing society and this is not a deserted area if anyone see anyone coming at my home then everyone points the finger on me.

Stay tuned