77

Only Anjali aunty and Babita aunty are lesser in the ages because they didn't have babies to they have maintained figure as well.

So I have most of the attraction towards them only by the way till now honestly I didn't have any attraction for Anjali I just have attractions for Babita aunty.

I was looking for Anjali aunty suddenly I saw that the door was slight open and I thought anjali aunty must be in room.

I was about to knock the door but it is already half open.

I would peep in to say Hello to aunty.

But no response came back from the room I thought maybe the TV switches on and there is no one at home when I went in, the TV was switched on really.

But it is not like Anjali aunty is not at home right now she is at home on her bed I saw Anjali aunty had fallen as sleep on the bed.

I thought to take permission from Anjali aunty now I already came to their bedroom it is so awkward for first.

I called aunty twice and she did not wake-up.

I don't know what should I do now I know I could definitely go back to my home.

But I want that book to go to Babita aunties house.

Anjali aunty is snoring means she is in a deep sleep.

I am going to take a book but how can I take without permission.

I go near them.

And suddenly she bends her legs.

Anjali aunty looks so hot for the first time to me.

I thought what is wrong with me I am thinking to go to Babita aunty when Anjali aunty right in front of me and she is sleeping.

I know it is risky to stare them but I am loving it now. .

I went close to her and she was wearing a nighty and I can see the melons moving up and down.

Knowing that I can’t do much with her melons.

Stay tuned