136

Tapu : I have a better control aunty but you were very good and magnificent in blowing my cock... I just suddenly exploded.

Anjali : still you messed up. I Gulped so much of your cum inside.

Tapu : sorry aunty.

Anjali : now leave all this come back on my boobs and suck them hard, really harder.

Tapu : ok aunty... Can i see your pussy please.

Anjali : don't run too fast. It's a game by which you get this chance so be happy with this.

Anjali is not in the mood to get full naked right now in front of tapu.

That is so disappointing for Tappu he didn't want that it will happen like this she is still hiding her pride pussy in her clothes and not even ready to show her.

When he was even expecting that she let him play with her cunt.

But right now he didn't want to ruin the fun what is going on.

Tapu came on her boobies and starts sucking them.

Anjali : ahhh.. Its good... Suck all my energy baby.

Tapu is sucking and licking her boobs.

When suddenly so unexpected thing happen.

Goli came inside bedroom, and the most unexpected thing is that he is carrying naked sonu in his arm.

And Goli really throw her on bed.

She is seem happy naked girl right now.

And without waiting for even a second Goli just put his face between her leg and start eating her cunt.

And the moans of sonu can make any one crazy.

Moans are like : uhhm.... Ahhh.... Ahhh... Good going... Goli... Fuck me by your touch... Uhh.... Ahh... Umm.... That's good... Great... Ohh... Your skills... I love your toungue.

Anjali and tapu is not understanding what just happening here because the true heaven is open for goli right now.

Even for a second Tappu thought that he should be with Sonu right now instead of Anjali.

Tapu : where are your all clothes Sonu?

Sonu (said teasingly) : uhmm... I don't remember where we left my clothes we will find them later right goli.

Goli : right.

Anjali feeling that Sonu is stealing all the attention on her.

Anjali : what happened to you baby... You continue sucking my boobs.

Tapu starts sucking her boobs again.

But now just her boobs are not for tapu. He wants more he wants to make her naked.

Stay tuned for more