66

I just nodded with blow job.

Mehta uncle and Jetha uncle both get happy and within a second they made me fully naked

Its been so long and still he didn't cum and now I am naked too so I decide to use my best weapon.

I get up and switch the position.

I told uncle to fuck me.

He didn't believe it but I convinced.

His nature did something to me that blew my mind and aroused me again.

He rubbed my pussy and then he put one of the wet fingers in his mouth and licked my wetness off it. “Mmm, sonu. Your lips down below are as tasty and sweet as your lips above”.

Well, naughty remarks need naughty replies. So, I said, “Really? What about you? How do you taste?” I asked. And before he answered.

I put my hand between his legs and grabbed his crotch.

I already tasted that dick now my pussy wants it.

Jetha uncle told Mehta uncle to fuck me now.

I felt shy and averted my eyes, but did not cover my body much. Uncle must have liked it since he chuckled and pulled my legs open.

I resisted for a split again shyly buy for a second only and then let him widen my legs.

Uncle moved over the sofa and positioned himself between my legs. He leaned down and rubbed the head of his cock on my already wet pussy.

He slowly began applying pressure until his cock head was inside my pussy.

I got the absolute confirmation that Mehta uncle’s cock was bigger than jetha uncle’s, because I felt his cock stretch my pussy.

I felt a mixture of both pleasure and slight pricking sensation at the same time as his cock head went in and I moaned in agreement.

He began making slow movements back and forth, and with each thrust, he went a little deeper inside my pussy.

Within a few seconds, uncle began picking up the pace as his hard cock shoved itself deep into my pussy. It was now my turn to have the explosion feeling, because everytime uncle thrust himself into me, I felt like my pussy would explode in pleasure.

I was moaning loudly, without a worry about anything or anyone in the world.

At that moment, I was just alone with a cock pleasuring me deeply and completely. I felt hands on my tummy and I grabbed them tightly. I pulled them over my boobs and grasped them with the hands. I heard uncle chuckle, but really, I did not care what he thought. I needed pleasuring and I am getting the pleasuring.

In between all the pleasure again Tappu disturbed this even at this time actually he was asking his father that where he is right now.

Uncle told him that he is feeling gastric problem so he came to walk in garden.

(Here something happened which should not happen)

Actually jetha uncle have their hands busy massaging sonu's boobs.

So he didn't realised that phone doesn't disconnected.

And sonu thought it cuts so she started screaming Fuck Fuck Fuck... Fuck me hard uncle.

Tappu can't believe his ears and he thought that his father is having sex with sonu.

He can hear those loud humping of cock and pussy collision.

He get angry and cut the call let's see how he take revenge in later parts.

Back to sex of Mehta and Sonu.

After having almost 15 minute of sex we both exploded the Lava out from our body.

Mehta Uncle hugged me from front and jetha uncle from behind.

Stay tuned for more