50

After this kind of behaviour from Mehta uncle towards me which is completely changed from past to now.

I talk to Jetha uncle I want to make sure that what uncle told Mehta uncle about me completely.

When I asked him he told me that he will not lie to me he just show a picture to Mehta uncle which make him feel horny about me as well.

Now I am surprise then what kind of picture Jetha uncle is talking about because I didn't share any picture to Jetha Uncle.

Jetha uncle explain me that he click that picture during our sex for a memory.

That give me a happy smile that jetha uncle also wanna save those memories.

But now I want to show that what memory show to Mehta uncle.

I did not expect to see that what I recieved from jetha uncle it was against my judgement he clicked on it.

When I saw made me so surprised that I gasped out a loud at my home.

I never know that Jetha uncle have any this kind of picture of mine.

It was a picture of me, laying on the bed.

One of my hands was pulling the t-shirt over my boobs and the other hand cupped a breast with the eyes closed.

It seemed like I was offering my boob to the viewer. My skirt was around the waist and I was not wearing any panties.

My cpussy was visibly wet and there were white droplets all over the area and my thighs.

I knew that position very well, because uncle had seen me once before like this.

It was right guess, uncle confirmed after he fucked me and cum over my pussy and they clicked the picture.

I didn't have any problem that uncle click any picture of mine because I was naked at the time for him only but I am surprised that he shared this picture with Mehta uncle because in this picture I can say now nothing is unseen for Mehta uncle as well.

At a level of my mind I was not very surprised since yesterday when Jetha uncle talking about me from Mehta uncle I was completely aware that something like this gonna happen not like this I was expecting but I was expecting that something will happen.

I was somewhat expecting that uncle will share me with him as well but did not expect it to happen already.

Jetha uncle was still on a call he told me that I should not to be worried Mehta uncle is his old friend and he never share any secret of him with anyone ever.

And he have all the right on his life that's why he told him everything.

I said it's ok if he is not feeling bad about it and if he did it with himself.

I was so immersed into this actually.

Stay tuned for next chapter