84

Tappu was expecting that Babita is definitely feeling the same because even she is the married women so it is more risky for her even more than Tapu but it is not looking at her face that she is feeling any risk in it.

She came with the huge smile on her face there is no hint of any fear on her face to get caught right in front of the door of Gada house.

She didn't even speak up a word and hug Tapu very tightly.

Even those big huge Milly boobs get crushed over his muscular chest.

Tapu is enjoying her protruding nipple trying to fight with his body.

Almost after 1 minute they get separated from each other because Tapu is feeling still scared because he didn't want to come in anyone sight here.

Tappu look around everywhere but there is no one in this society and no one is in the balcony from where anyone can be spot them.

Then he had some confidence again.

He asked her would she mind if he ask her something again.

She said no.

Tapu said "then I asked you aunty if I can hug you once again".

She said only once why.

Babita : I mean I am all yours I am not stopping you from anything.

Tappu : are you sure aunty??

Babita : yeah take me in your arms my boy.

Tappu smiled.

Babita opened her arms for him again.

Tappu again felt her big boobs.

Again after a minute they get separated from each other but this is not the end this is just a beginning of the pleasures they are going to give and take from each other.

But right now the scene is they are standing right in front of the main door of Gada house so it is so risky for Tappu it is same or even more key for Babita but she is not thinking anything right now she just want Tapu right now to touch her body and make her feel the pleasures.

The brain of Babita and the fear of society is Losing here in front of the impact of viagra on her body she want Tappu and for that she is ready to risk everything right now right here.

When Tapu is a young boy he have all the life ahead from here so he is not ready to take a risk he didn't want that his family caught him red handedly with Babita.

Because not only Babita he also had a relationship before with Sonu and he didn't want to risk that relationship as well.

Sonu is his forever crush and the girl calm his uncontrollable cock.

But it is also truth that Tapu is not able to control right now in front of Babita she is also sexy looking lady who can beat anyone in the race to tempt guys.

When for next 2 minutes tappu is just looking around in the society that there is no one catching them.

And when Tapu didn't said anything even after making sure that no one is seeing them Babita speak up.

Stay tuned for next chapter