104

Goli gogi gets on.

Even she got in the mood and started fingering her pussy.

With one hand she was rubbing her pussy and with another hand, she was pressing her boobs.

She was horny we can see that.

After a few minutes I went in and my girl came, with full satisfaction on her face.

She came running and hugged me tightly, where I played with her butts over her pyjama I don't have courage to remove her pyjama when I know goli gogi can see her.

After that I gave her task and she gave me task again to come out.

I got chance to talk with goli gogi again.

I went beside them and was listening to them, as they discussed the big buttocks. She was facing on the other side but pants she was wearing.

Goli : this is so good tapu...thanks for this show...but can we see her from close.

Gogi : I never touch her before bro.

Tappu : but I remember goli did when trekking.

Goli : okay it is fine don't let me touch But I had to see her ass, to see Her buttock again.

Tappu : Did you not see any girls buttock getting red by spanking.

Goli : Not in real life, but in videos. That's so good to see...but you can show that to us in real If you show us, we will see.

So I decided I will give a show to ny friends of sonu today.

But was afraid as to what to do and how.

Because I am not going to take permission from sonu in any way.

I told them in very clear words that they will not record any video of sonu.

I took their mobiles for make sure.

I kept their mobiles in my pocket.

My intention was only to show them her naked and I want to even show them that sonu is mine today, and that to fully naked she going to be.

It is not a big deal now because they both saw her naked before.

They told me to bring her near the door by which they can get close view of her body.

I bring her close to door.

Now she is ready for romance she didn't know Goli and gogi looking at us.

They were waiting to see her naked again.

Stay tuned for next chapter