110

The conversation going on when a girl join them and hug Goge from behind.

It's the girl goge talking about.

This girl is none other than there old friends Jheel mehta

This girl is none other than there old friends Jheel mehta. (Old sonu)

Goge turned and hugged her.

Goge : guys meet her she is my new girlfriend and our old friend...

Tappu : jheel... You are dating goge...

Goli : it is really a pleasant surprise but we are really shocked that you are dating Gogi we don't know that you have interest in him.

Pinku : yeah... True...

Goge : hey guys... stop saying all this nonsense we both love each other we are dating from last 6 month online.

Tappu : ohh... But i must say you turned so hot and sexy.

Gogi : control yourself Tappu she is my girlfriend.

Jheel : let it be gogi... We all are friends too... by the way thank you so much.

Pinku : but I am still not getting that why you choose goge.. I mean...

Goge : hey pinku... Mind your words... You can't say all this.

Jheel : yes Pinku I am agreed with my baby boy he is so cute look at him. (With pulling his cheeks jheel shows her love to him)

Tappu : but now I must say that you find the gorgeous girlfriend gogi. (Using words like sexy, hot, gorgeous showing tappu taking intrest in his old friend too.)

Gogi is not liking that tappu is trying on his girlfriend because everyone know the Tappu can steal their girlfriends too as he is the most handsome one in group.

Goli and pinku are more jealous for now.

Goge brings jheel with her.

And sonu joined them.

Sonu : what are you doing here guys let's go and dance everyone is just dragging me on the dance floor but my friends are not there this is not fair.

Goli : yups we are coming... Tappu you go with her.

Pinku : I will come too.

Tappu : you two go... I am coming in a minute.

Pinku and sonu went to the dance floor.

Pinku isn't stop sticking and being clingy to sonu.

And Sonu is like she don't mind anyone come near and closer to her these days.

He is touching her back and holding her waist while dancing.

Goli : see there tapu... Pinku is trying on your sonu.

Tappu : let him be happy... Do you know how gogi impressed jheel.

Tappu seems interesting in his friends girlfriend.

Stay tuned