147

I really have my leg fold with each other right now.

I really don't have any idea about they are going to do and who is going to start them sex.

The leader of the Tapu sena, is taking the lead from the front he look that Gogi and then Pinku I don't know what he said with the gesture of his eyes to them but they understood.

The left leg is grabbed by Gogi my boyfriend and the other one is by Pinku and they both spread my leg wide.

Now my dripping hot cunt inviting tapu between my open legs.

and then tapu, slowly placed his dick on my pussy lips.

Ohhh...ahhh...thats a never felt feelings.

Any word and adjective are not enough to describe the feeling I got right now.

He start parting my pussy.

And his dick slide inside me in my tight virgin but wet hole of pussy.

His dick slid in because of the wetness very easily into my pussy, and he started fucking me.

Ohh.... I lose my virginity to my childhood best friend tappu in the presence of my boyfriend gogi who is holding my leg wide.

Slowly he increased his pace, and I started moaning.

He have almost 8 inch length which is not adjustable and manageable to my virgin pussy.

But he is pushing it hard inside me and almost half of his length is get invisible inside me.

As soon as I did moan loud... I said fuck me... Fuck me hard tonight.

Pinku got on the bed, on his knees, and put his dick in my mouth.

Now my pussy and mouth both being filled simultaneously.

After a good 5-10 minutes,

Pinku signal tapu to switch positions.

Now pinku came between my pussy started ramming my pussy with his thick cock.

But after taking the longest cock of the room it is easy for me to get Pinku inside me.

His 90 percent cock is stuffed inside my pussy. I am enjoying it.

But in the 20 year old life I never been fucked but after being 20 in a half an hour I being fucked by two boys.

Now they actually started fucking me roughly.

Just the way they like.

Tapu fucking my mouth and in middle he slapped his hard dick on my face and then deepthroated me.

I coughed.

Pinku ramming my pussy.

And gogi is trying to get his dick hard again as he already had cummed once.

Stay tuned for more