148

As soon as it got hard.

He started waiting for his I don't want my boyfriend will wait for so long because this flat and the plan of this party in both his idea.

I called him up.

Pinku take his cock out from my pussy. And tapu pull out from my mouth.

Now I get on all fours and asked him to enter my pussy.

I kiss his dick head.

But Tappu told me to be in the same position for Gogi.

They fucked me in missionary.

And tapu help guide Gigi's dick inside my pussy.

Pinku hold me and my boobs.

And tapu hold my hand giving space to gogi's dick to go inside my pussy.

And it is his first time, he took it slow.

But once his head gone in, he like the heat of my pussy.

he give a big push, and his complete dick was inside me now.

He is the first guy in all of them who had his all long cock inside me completely.

“Ahhh,” I screamed, and tapu quickly put his dick inside my mouth.

Gogi then start fucking me, now he is holding my legs only like that.

And as he increased the pace, his cock went deeper inside my pussy.

I couldn’t control it anymore, and I said I am cumming... he didn't gave any attention on my word and keep on doing with the pace , and lastly i cummed all over his dick.

My cum made him really horny, and he held my waist and fucked me like crazy.

No one wouldn’t say he was a virgin boy fucking for the first time after seeing what he did to me.

I am  switching between tapu and pinku's dicks in my mouth.

They both were squeezing my boobs.

They make a proper division of mine one boob is goes to Tapu and one boob is goes to pinku.

They all are kissing me.

After a good 15 minutes, gogi finally stop to catch his breath.

Pinku then came over me.

I am exhausted now all three of them are fucking me from last 30 minutes.

He pick me up in his arms, and I don't even have the energy left to tell them to wait for sometime or let me get my energy back.

He bring me back to missionary started fucking me.

His dick was going deeper than before.

I started screaming and scratching on his back with my nails. As it's hurting but pleasurable.

Stay tuned for more