112

But after taking few moves with Pinku, Sonu came back in tappu's arms.

The teacher came closer to her and asked her to dance with him.

She can't refuse him.

So she turned and starts dancing with him.

His hands on her waist.

But not just one week it is sleeping down and going up with every move of dance, it is not looking like a dance moves when he is touching her.

He is Mandy sir, dance teacher of Tapu Sena in college

He is enjoying dancing with the most beautiful student of the college.

His hands dancing more than him on her body.

Tappu can better notice that what he is trying to do but it is looking like Sonu didn't have any problem with this so he didn't do anything.

And Sonu really didn't have any problem with anything she can stop only when Tapu stop himself to her.

But by herself she is liking all this whatever happening.

But mandy sir even controlling himself, because almost everyone know in the college that Tapu and Sonu dating each other.

So Montu and Mandy sir keep their hands and their control.

But while they were dancing goli's phone rang it must be the girl for whom he was waiting as a partner.

Goli went to pick the girl from the entrance of the party venue as he promised.

Tappu is really excited to see that who is this girl, today our hero is interested in every single girl except his heroine.

Because his heroine is getting enough of attention from everyone around her so it is not important for him to stay with her all the time.

After Goli left the dance stage, Tapu also want to go behind him.

Tappu : I will be back in few minutes. (Said to sonu, heard by everyone)

Montu and Mandy sir are so happy that day could get something better if he left.

But Sonu told Tapu that she will come with him.

Tappu : enjoy my girl... It's time for fun.

Sonu : are you sure?? (Whispers).

Tappu : don't you want to enjoy??

Sonu : I want.

Tappu : so enjoy.

It is like she got a permission from her boyfriend.

Tappu left.

Now the three boys around Sonu.

Mandy sir,  Montu and Pinku.

Goge also told jheel to stay there and he will be back soon.

As he finds something interesting going on with sonu.

Stay tuned.