At that time get uncle so that I am waiting for them so he call me with the gesture I don't know why he is calling me then Mehta uncle is right beside him.

But now I can't refuse to go there.

Sonu : good evening uncle.

Mehta uncle : good evening.

Jethalal : I am really so sorry Sonu I didn't notice that you are waiting for me.

I was shocked I didn't expected that get uncle will say this I don't want that Mehta uncle will doubt on us.

I remained silent.

Jethalal : what happened Sonu you looking upset??

Sonu : no uncle I am fine I am going back to my home I will talk to you later.

Jethalal : fine right??

Sonu : hmm.

I was confused.

Mehta : I think Sonu didn't know that I know about her and you Jethalal you should tell her that you told me about that.

Sonu was shocked.

Jethalal : ohh yes... I forgot.

Sonu : what are you talking about uncle?

Jethalal : there is no benefit to hide anything about us Sonu from Mehta uncle he know everything.

Sonu felt more shy right now even more than if she become naked in front of stranger.

I asked in very low and shy tone "Did you tell them about me uncle?

Jethalal : you didn't have to be worried about anything Sonu Mehta sahab is my best friend and he will never share this secret with anyone else I never hide anything with them so I told them.

Sonu : but uncle if anyone else get to know then you know that what will happen.

Jethalal : I know that my baby girl nothing will happen don't worry.

Sonu : I hope you just share this secret with them nothing else about me.

Jethalal : I told you that Mehta Sahab is my best friend I can even share you with them.

Sonu : what??

Stay tuned for next chapter