77

With the books in my hand I reached on the flat of Babita aunty I gave the books to Babita aunty but she is not looking happy today.

Babita : thank you so much.

Tappu : what happened aunty you are looking sad today??

Babita : nothing is like that I am completely fine just missing Iyer.

Tappu : but why are you missing Iyer uncle I mean you should enjoy the freedom you have today in the absence of Iyer uncle.

Babita : he is my husband tappy and you will never understand the relationship of husband wife I am missing him a lot I love him a lot.

Tappu : okay aunty I know I should not say anything like this to you I just came here to give you the books.

Babita : okay you can go now.

Tappu : aunty if you are getting bored then I have something to tell you which is so interesting and recently happened with me.

Babita : is it?? What??

Tappu : I saw Anjali aunty's pussy.

Babita : what?? (Shocked) are you kidding me Tappu how can it be possible.

Tappu : even I am not believing my luck aunty but it happened I tell you everything.

Babita : don't tell me that you asked Anjali Bhabhi to show her pussy to you.

Tappu : what are you talking aunty how it is possible and do you think if I ask Anjali aunty then she will show me that.

Babita : I am not sorry but maybe she will if you are saying that you saw her pussy so something must be happened. I just wanna know that what exactly happened??

Tappu : nothing is like that as you thought it is something completed different. Actually I went to Anjali aunty's home to bring these recipe books. And I didn't know that she was at homes so I open the door with the extra keys we have. Suddenly I saw the tv light flashing so I went inside the room.

Babita : and then what happened to put tell me everything truth only don't you dare to lie to me.

Tappu : why will I lie to you aunty I am telling you just because I think you will not share this secret with anyone. Because you herself say that to me that I am your friend now.

Babita : yes yes I remember what I said you just tell me then what happened when you entered in the room of Anjali Bhabhi.

Tappu : I saw them sleeping with her pussy uncovered.

Babita : what do you mean by uncovered pussy.... Wasn't she wearing her clothes??

Tappu : um....

Babita : I can see on your face Tappu that something is that what you are trying to hide from me.

Tappu : umm..aunty was sleeping in nighty.

Babita : so how you seen her pussy.... (Felt irritated)

Tappu : what happened to you aunty you are sound to irritated right now I hope everything is fine and I am not making you bored more.

Babita : forget about it and tell me what happened exactly you told me that Anjali Bhabhi was wearing a nighty so how it is possible that you saw their pussy.

Stay tuned for next chapter