85

Babita : now what do you want Tapu there is no one who is looking at us here.... this is midnight 12 and everyone must be slept.

Tappu : but it is in maybe we are not sure everyone is left or not I am not able to take a risk so sorry aunty.

Babita : are you serious Tappu you are refusing me. You know this very well as I know that I am the queen of this Gokuldham Society every guy dream for me and today I am giving that opportunity to you to touch me and have fun with my body.

Tappu : don't mind aunty but you have different level of arrogance about it that everyone have fantasy about you in society... So you can give chance to anyone I am not stopping you.

Tappu get irritated this time and he was about to go back to his home Babita hold his wrist and apologize for her statement.

Babita : okay okay I am so sorry I should not say that I am just yours my boy but I am feeling so desperate to have your touch on my body and you are refusing me so I am feeling bad you should also understand that.

Tappu : you insulted me three time today aunty whenever I tried to touch me so I think you should not expect me to touch you now.

Tapu understood very well that it is the need of Babita very badly so he decided that he will take the whole opportunity tonight.

Because till now Babita mentioned that she will let him touch only and he want much more than the touch the body.

He wanna bloody fucking this lady tonight.

The equation is very clear in his mind everything or nothing.

Babita : I am not getting it that whats wrong with you Tappu??

Tappu : I just suggest you aunty you should go back to home it is very late night now.

Babita : what?? Are you serious?

Tappu : yes because you can't make me happy completely.

Babita : what makes you completely happy.

Tappu : forget it you can't.
Stay tuned for next chapter