10

Suddenly I saw Goli and Pinku looking at my big round butts because tapu is in front of me so they are not able to see pussy right now.

But I know they didn't have to wait long in a minute only they will see my pussy too.

Finally the bra goes off and I get full naked in front of my 4 male friends.

After all ants removed.

I look at of them seeing my body from top to bottom.

I feel very shy and looking down with hiding my big boobs and pussy with my hands but my boobs are way to big to come in two hands.

So it's impossible to cover them with one hand.

The biggest embarrassment is my unshaved pussy with a lot of hair cover on her.

To make me feel good pinku said don’t worry sonu yar.

We all know each other since years and we all have rights over each other.

Tapu : yeah sonu don't be shy now.

Goli said "but sonu you have very hot figure, you should not have to uncomfortable and I think you have 36.28.36 figure perfectly".

Sonu : stop staring at me goli.

Gogi : you worth all the eyes on you.

Everyone lost seeing her body.

Now sonu isn't feeling nervous But their comments made her blush hard.

To be continued.....

Sonu : now stop it guys I know how I am looking to you right now ok so control yourself and let me control myself as well.

Sonu said by mistake that he want to control herself as well that gave a reason to everyone to tease her except tapu.

He is not feeling bad actually but he is feeling little bit jealous because for the first time he is seeing his girlfriend naked in front of him but that to all the friends present there to look his girlfriend beautiful naked body.

Tappu know that everyone is enjoying sonu's nudity, so he let it be.

They all are friends from so long so they didn't have all these restriction in boundation between themselves.

Yes this is too much actually but when Sonu is not feeling bad to stand naked in front of them then he is also thinking that he should enjoy seeing these beautiful views right now.

Sonu : if you guys are happy teasing me now so tell me what should we do next I removed all my close but I need clothes to wear.

Tapu : you have to wait for sometime like this Sonu. Pinku bro.... Will you go down and bring her clothes.

Pinku : but dude Sonu is our friend but she is your girlfriend so doesn't you think you should go and bring her clothes.

Stay tuned for more parts