21

She did not open her mouth at first but then she could no longer resist and split her lips and there was the clash of the tongues wriggling with each other and transferring each others saliva and taste into others.

She was also now hugging me.

We were in deep french kiss for long time.

It seemed like so long to me.

We both were lost.

Then i slowly caressed her face and kissed her eyes cheeks and neck.

She was breathing heavy.

I asked her how much you love me sonu??

She uttered “I love you so much tapu”.

I asked breaking a hug.

I held her breasts now.

She was about to move back.

Tapu : this much....

Now she didn't have any other option to let me continue but I am doing.

She said yes.

Her boobs are as the cushions they were inside that clothes piece.

To be continue......

I want to open her top but she won't let me do that I am trying from soo long to go inside a clothes.

But she is never let me extend my limits on her but today I am on my urge, I want everything or nothing.

And I pulled up her top cloth.

For a change she was feeling shy and looking around that no one is able to see her but she is not stopping me today.

She told me not to remove completely her top just put it up from her bra.

And I don't have any problem in it because whatever I want I can get only pulling up her top.

I got a naughty sonu beneath her dress.

She is wearing a very traditional clothes and casually even she wear all these kind of clothes only because bhide uncle and her family is so conservative and possessive about her.

So they don't want she looks tempting to anyone.

But that limit is just end on her top clothes.

You all must want to know that why I am saying this because for the first time in my life I saw her bra.

Can you believe it that she is wearing a semi transparent bra on her which is covering her nipples but the over huge bulgy boobs skin is visible to me.

And there is a huge valley between both of the mountains she have on her chest.

Her cleavage is on display now.

Stay tuned