96

Sonu : if I accept my mistake it is just a mistake because I am in a relationship with you and I should not think about other guys.

Tappu : so it means it is not mistake for you.

Sonu : I can't say that but yes I love when someone play with my body it started on that tracking trip when I get naked in front of all of you then it all started and now it is not going to end soon.

But on the other hand I am thinking when confessing that I can't lose tappu.

Because my boyfriend is the most handsome guy is in my life, he had a muscular body, fair skin, and tall in height. He looked very hot. Almost every girl in our college had an eye on him. I was very attracted to him even when we were in a relationship.

I can be an relationship with anyone but I can just love to be with someone then the person is tappu only.

He is my dream boy who is in my real life also.

Tappu started looking somewhere else and was not facing me after these confessions.

Sonu : I am telling you all this because I want you to know that I am loyal to you, baby. I never cheated on you, but I enjoy with other guys as well when they approach me with love.

Tappu : only like them?

Sonu : no also I get attracted to them sexually. I want them to come close to me, touch my body. I feel like touching them everywhere and I love it when they watch me through their lustful eyes like they wanna fuck my pussy.

Listening to all this, now tappu wasn’t reacting at all. I kept going. I told him that everything – all my feelings, desires, fantasies and sexual wishes.

I know I told more than I should because no one ever dare to share anything like this to their boyfriend when they are in relationship with that guy.

Tappu : can I know that do you have any Fantasy for any guy now.

Sonu : umm no.... but I don't think Goli, Gogi and Pinku will leave me now.

Now he laughed.

I was not believing it that he was laughing on this.

He said he was comfortable with all such things because it was not possible to control physical attraction towards anybody of anyone.

And he told me that I am hot looking girl so it is very obvious that all the guys around me will die on me.

He said that I can have fun in my life with anyone but not on a regular basis.

And one condition also he have

That I have to take permission of him before anything because he is the one whom I belong from.

I agreed to it immediately and was very happy and relieved after that.

After that he told me that he get ready for this this soon because he can understand this physical Desire because he had something for Babita aunty yesterday night only.

I understood his situation and said that it is okay with me.

I really felt happy that I am blessed to have such an understanding boyfriend.

But the thing is we are not understanding each other we are just didn't want to restrict ourself to have sex with anyone else but want priority from each other.

I said to him, Let’s go out today for coffee.

Tappu : Yes, even I am hungry.

Stay tuned for next chapter