130

Right now Sonu is looking for a coffee as a tea pan on the gas burner already.

The coffee jar is placed on the height almirah in the kitchen and Sonu didn't have the enough had to reach there.

For few time to reach the Jar of coffee but she didn't after that she asked Goli to help her.

Goli went inside the kitchen.

For a normal imagination Sonu is wearing a top and skirt right now.

And Goli is in his casual dress up a t-shirt and a short.

Sonu asked Goli for help but the way Goli help her is little strange and not expected directly to be approach.

He hold Sonu from her waist Or you can say lower waist lift her to reach the coffee jar.

Sonu was not expecting this but it wasn't bad at all for her right now she took the coffee jar from there and came down back on her feet.

She said thanks.

Sonu moved towards the kitchen shelf.

Goli followed too.

Goli lose his patience and placed a kiss on her neck from behind.

Sonu immediately tried to turn around and protest, but goli won't stop.

Sonu is just doing drama and continue pretending that she is so loyal with Tapu and can't think any other boy.

Right now goli is not in his control, and Sonu just want to show him like he is giving a favour on him by let him doing a kiss on her neck.

The fake game of stopping him is continue from Sonu but won't work.

He continued kissing her neck.

He sucked and kissed her earlobes to which she closed her eyes.

Sonu is holding the milk cup in her hands with the coffee jar as well she is going to mix milk and coffee in a pan.

But Goli is not allowing him to focus on her work right now.

He inserted his hands inside her top from its lower end.

Sonu (in mind) : OMG he is too fast should I control him or should I let it be go like it is going on.

Stop being stupid Sonu you want this happen and Goli doing this with himself, you are not even have to ask him for anything but you should not even stop him as well.

Back to authors pov

He push the bra cups up and pulled the boobs out of the bra cups.

Sonu (dramatically) : stop it Goli we are friends, what are you doing right now this is not right.

Goli : now stop doing drama Sonu I saw your boobs before I touch them as well.

Sonu : don't say all this and even Tappu get to know then he will be so angry on you.

Goli : I will handle him later.

Sonu : goli... Control... Tapu will never accept that his friend touching his girlfriend's boobs.

Goli : you are my friend as well so you have some duty towards me as well... can't you see your boyfriend is enjoying with Anjali aunty.

Sonu : yeah he is but i don't want to spoil my relationship with tapu.

Stay tuned for more