182

And Jethalal even understood now that Babita didn't have any doubt on him so he didn't want to risk his future friendship with babita.

Jethalal came out of godown.

It is really so risky because Babita can shout anytime, but even the fear is inside Babita as well.

Because she knows that she is completely nude, so it is not sure that whoever listen to her will come and help her, it can go wrong as well.

There is nattu kaka outside of the godown. Jethalal manage to send him from outside only.

Now he came inside the godown but he is not for that what he should do now, should he continue the game?

He moves towards the box.

Stay tuned.

He opens the box again.

Babita : I am telling you, you are making a mistake if my husband and any of my society member get to know that you did this to me you will definitely go to the jail.

Now jethalal thinks that he saw her naked already so he should end this game being hero.

Babita is screaming.

Jethalal : babita ji. (He speak like, he just came and he is shocked seeing her there)

Babita : jetha ji.

Jethalal open the blindfold from her eyes. He is pretending like he is helping her and just came back from somewhere.

Jethalal : what are you doing here Babita ji and like this? (Said rolling his eyes away like he is feeling shy to see her naked when stealing the looks of her naked glowing body)

Babita : please open my hand. (She is embarrassed).

Jethalal play the very smart move he drop all the cloth for Babita out of the godown.

So now she is naked and she didn't have any cloth to wear immediately.

Jethalal is opening the handcuff and one by one he made her free.

Babita is really embarrass, standing in front of the neighbour guy whom she know that keep on getting attracted towards her.

But there is nothing around her to wear immediately, Babita is looking for her clothes but nothing is available.

Babita ask jethalal to turn his face on the other side, until she wear her clothes.

Jethalal starts the drama of being innocent.

Stay tuned