86

Babita : at least tell me maybe I can help you.

Babita hold his hands and push them on her boobs, tappu loving it but he controlled him because his wishes are much more.

And right Babita is trying to satisfying her by all that.

She isn't decided much till now because internally she is thinking that she should be in a limit because she is a married lady.

Tappu : umm..

Babita : what.. Speak up.

Right now Babita is wearing a long dress but it is below knees so have a good length of a skirt.

Tappu hold the below corner of the skirt to pull it up to get a glimpse of her thighs.

Babita : what are you doing Tapu remember this I am married lady. (With fumbling voice, because internally she was already confused as she want all this happen but she didn't want to accept it)

Tappu : if you remember that you are a married lady then you should not even let me touch your boobs.

Babita : I am just allowing you to touch you over my clothes.

Tappu : okay then I am not interested in that because I need much more than this.

He left her skirt back.

Babita : don't do this.

Tappu : aunty sorry .. Good night.

Babita in her mind 😏

Are you sure Babita that you didn't want him to touch more than your boobs over the clothes because it is completely genuine that you didn't came here just to make him touch your boobs over your clothes.

Umm let him do whatever he is doing.

Enjoy till you can then stop when you feel it's beyond limits.

Babita : okay tell me what do you want exactly??

Tappu : may I aunty.

Tappu asking lifting the skirt up again and this time there is more reluctance from this side of Babita.

The skirt goes up from the thighs and in the above part the panty came to the show.

The bright red inner wear is covering a decorating her body in a very good manner with the lift up skirt.

Tappu made babita turn around.

But as much this panty good to cover her pussy that much this panty so bad to cover her big fat butts.

You can say almost half of her butts aren't covered.

Tappu caressed with love.

Now this all making Babita shy but not that much which make her feel to stop tapu because the viagra is also at work.

Tapu made her turn around again and again start lifting up the skirt more and more now Babita stopped him for a moment.

And tapu played a MasterCard he made his mid finger stop on the elastic band of her panty.

Stay tuned for next chapter