131

Goli : don't worry about Tappu and for your kind information, I am not going to tell you before... But tapu also like exposing you...

Sonu : what it meant?

Goli : if you remember 2 days ago you are on the terrace of building "naked".

Sonu : how do you know that?

Goli : we see you naked there and tapu knows that.

Sonu : what... But we... Who is the other one?

Goli : gogi.

Instead of feeling shy and angry on Tapu for exposing herself without her choice, Sonu is feeling blush.

She is feeling good unnecessarily.

But the conversation ends here.

He started to squeeze and fondle her boobs. Along with fondling her boobs, he kept on sucking her earlobes and kissing her on the neck.

Sonu closed her eyes with pleasure and swayed her head.

She turned her head around as much as possible and pouted her lips.

It's a invite that she wants a kiss on lips.

Goli accepted the invite and kissed her on the lips while squeezing her boobs.

She turned around within the enclosure of goli's arms.

She kissed him passionately.

He did not wait but pushed his tongue inside her mouth.

He turned her around again to the same position and raised her top from the back.

He unhooked her bra. Now he is playing freely with her boobs. He pressed her erect nipples between his fingers.

They don't know what is going on between Anjali aunty and tapu but they are enjoying their foreplay right here in the kitchen of Anjali Tarak Mehta.

Goli bent down and lifted her skirt to her waist. He held the lower end of the skirt between his teeth.

To keep his hands free to play with her.

Sonu : if you use your brain this much in exams then you will definitely going to score good numbers every time.

Goli : stop this for now. (Saying this makes her skirt fall down again)

Sonu : ha ha ha

Goli : don't disturb sonu.

Sonu : yeah yeah

Goli is caressing his ass, holding his skirt lower end in mouth.

Almost 1 minute now Goli is not taking another step ahead he is just massaging his ass over the panties.

Sonu is getting irritated now and Goli feeling nervous to take next move because he didn't want to lose all what he have already.

Sonu : goli... Let me make coffee.

Goli : just two minutes more please.

Sonu : okay... You can take off my panty but until my coffee get ready.

Goli : are you serious?

Sonu : you saw my butts before so yes you can take it off... Enjoy boy.

He inserted his fingers under the elastic of her panty and pulled it down to expose her round and plump buttocks.

She had put the milk and coffee in Pan.

And he pressed and squeezed her bums and slid one of his palms between her ass cheeks.

He took his hand below her pussy and cupped it with his hard palm.

He kept his middle finger raised and folded the other fingers towards the palm.

Stay tuned for more