91

Till now you had seen so many experience is of Tapu and Sonu not with each other when they are boyfriend and girlfriend they are having physically encounter with the other peeps live in society.

And now not only their friends some elder members of society joined them too.

Like first Jethalal have a session with Sonu and later he encourage Mehta his friend for having fun with this beautiful girl of society.

And when Tapu had a doubt almost that there is something going on between his girlfriend and his father he taken revenge on Sonu by having a love time with the beautiful aunty of society babita.

And in the search of Babita, he have a incident with Anjali as well.

From here, sonu will share her mind thoughts in her own words:

So many things happened in last some days and I am not regretting from any of them except one and that is, I cheated my boyfriend who was really my love from childhood.

Because I know that I never let Tappu come to me this close in the regular basis at once she got a moment with me and that to in the heat of the moment.

I never plan anything with Tapu and had anything to make him happy when I am making everyone else happy with my body.

But now I am feeling guilty and I am thinking that I should tell Tapu that what is happening in my life and after that whatever he decide I will follow that but cheating him like this is wrong.

I am thinking this is wrong but I am not going to change myself I just want to confess tappu that what is going on my life because I am not sure that I will not do anything like this again.

But now I am ready to make sure that I will not have anything with his father at least whatever I had was so good but now it done I should give some time to my boyfriend from now onwards.

But before that I have to tell him that what I did already.

I have a busty figure and amazing stats of 34-30-34. That's why it's not a fault of any men to drool over me.

Right now I am thinking that I will not let any other guys to touch me at least not easily but I know that after all this happen maybe Mehta uncle and Jetha uncle will accept that i won't continue that.

But I know that my friends Goli, Pinku and Gogi will not stop to take try on me.

All three of them seen me naked.

I knew that no guy can control himself after watching my swinging boobs while I walk.

So how they will control themselves when they saw them dancing naked as well.

Pinku seen me naked during trekking.

And goli and gogi two times.

I knew very well how much they want to play with my boobs.

Stay tuned for next chapter