Sonu : I means I was fall in the physical intimacy with the hot guy I found in society and then I had an eye on him.

Tappu remains silent.

He is waiting that she will accept that it was his father.

Sonu : actually for first I have some reason to do that but then I realise I wanted to enjoy the feeling of him staring at my boobs and ass and I can check him out wildly.

Tappu : who is that sonu??

Sonu : you know him....I used to like him a lot in past few days.....We used to talk at nights as well.

Tappu : just chats??

Sonu : umm....no....We also used to hug, kiss on cheeks, sit closely and touch each other’s body when we get chance that day. But now I realized what I did was wrong. I am in guilt.

Sonu was sacred also.

Tappu : is it just about hug and kiss on your cheek that's it?

Sonu : no then....I was touching them and they were touching my body. (With sexual intention).

Sonu remain silent for a minute.

Tappu : can I know the name of that men that who is that person??

Sonu : I told you na you know him very well.

Tappu : yes I know that I know him very well after all he is my father.

Sonu : how do you know that?

She was shocked.

Tappu : I heard your voice on call day before yesterday at night when I called dad.

Sonu : so you know this from before only that I am engaged with Mehta uncle and jetha uncle in sex.

Tappu : what?? Mehta uncle.....

Sonu : didn't you know that..

Sonu realise that she taken name of Mehta uncle here was a wrong choice of word.

But she told him truth now.

Tappu get so angry.

In sonu's words.

As mentioned He had bought a gift for me, it was in his hand and he threw it on the floor and started moving out of the club house.

I knew what he was feeling now and how betrayed this feel can be for him.

Tappu made him ready to forgive Sonu for having sex with his father but now how will be forgive her when he get to know that she had the same thing with mehta uncle as well.

I stopped him forcefully and he used all his power to release himself.

But I begged him to listen to me once.

Sonu : listen to meet tappu, I know I was wrong I know what I did and how much I cheat you but today I came to accept my mistake here.

Tappu : it was not a mistake it was a cheating and not just one you cheat me with two men including my father.

Sonu : I know it was wrong Tapu it was sin... I know... But I really love you only.

Tappu : what kind of love it is Sonu when you can't think about me before doing anything?

Stay tuned for next chapter