76

And it is very obvious nothing is wrong in it but this is right if Tappu will come then no one will point the finger to me.

Because nobody can think that I can use tappu's hand on my boobs.

Ugghh... Dirty mind babita.

The day run away,

Next day

When I get up I heard conversation between my father and Mehta uncle Mehta uncle is best friend of my father they are talking on a phone call.

Actually Babita aunty wanted a collection of Recipe book Anjali aunty have to Mehta uncle my father to go to their home and bring those book and give it to Babita aunty.

Actually Anjali aunty was not at home at that time and she was not even picking the call from Mehta uncle because there is a extra keys of their house in our home.

And my father get interested to do that work for Babita aunty obviously because he always stay ready to do something for Babita aunty to impress them.

But I don't want that my dad will go there because I know that Iyer uncle is not at home and Babita aunty is in very good mood these days and I don't want my dad will do anything with babita aunty now.

Because she is the centre point of my attraction these days so I told my dad that I am going to do that.

Firstly my dad try to make any excuse to go there but then because my grandfather is also there my father felt hesitate to argument with me to go to babita aunty's home.

When the whole society know that she is alone at home these days.

I got a chance to go there I took the keys from my father I have to go to the Mehta uncle flat for take the book and then I have to go there in their flat.

I know that very well nobody as at home so I open the flat with the keys.

I was so surprised to know when I entered that lights are on.

And maybe Anjali aunty came back to home.

But where she is.

I don't know she is at home or not but I know that if she is at home then I should ask them to take those book

I am not feeling hesitated to mention it that Anjali aunty is also such a bomb material I don't want to say all this but it is the truth and since I increase the feeling for Babita aunty I start looking all the aunties in the same manner.

Stay tuned