2

Part 2

As he don't like him.

Sonu is busy in her thought on the other hand boys are planning something else without her.

They decided that they will convince their parents to let them go to Ratangarh Fort Trial. (I don't know anything much about this place according to research on internet I am writing on this)

So we heard that this is the best place to go for and there is a easy trekking nothing much difficult and high but it is depend on your route you taken.

All the boys are planning for some adventure so they decided that they will take some adventurous route and will stay on the peak for a night.

They all are getting ready for everything all the consequences can happen in the step,  first aid is ready.

They all take some extra pieces of clothes and a tent in their bags.

But now the biggest challenge in front of them and that is to make convinced to their parents first to go on this trip.

It is not gone so difficult for boys everyone said yes because Ratangarh trial is not that difficult to climb or trek everyone knows.

They don't know that their kids are planning to try something new and explore a new to go on the peak.

But everyone gave permission to them they decided that they will leave next day for this tour.

Everything gets final.

Tappu informed Sonu that they are going next day to the trip and they will be back in 3 days only.

And Sonu now get to know that she is not the part of the plant they are not including her for this trip.

On a phone call,

Sonu : are you serious Tapu you all are going leaving me alone here to get bore. (Very disappointed with her friends and especially with tapu who is her bf)

Tapu : it is not like that yaar but Bhide uncle and Madhavi aunty will never let you go that's why did we didn't include you in plan. (Try to convince her)

Sonu : don't try to make excuse is now I know why you are excluded me out from this trip.

Tapu : what are you thinking now??

Sonu : I am not thinking anything wrong I know you must be going with someone else (any other girl) to enjoy your trip.

Stay tuned for next chapter