80

I get back to my work but my mind is again and again going to the same track.

After sometimes,

Popatlal passed from staircase.

(Popatlal is live in the neighbourhood of Babita he is a reporter. Don't have any kinda bad relationship or thoughts so don't think in that direction about them.)

Babita was sitting on the stairs and was looking dull.

Popatlal asked her if everything is alright and she just smiled and she said no issues.

Popatlal : I hope everything is fine with you Babita ji but if you ever feel any problem you can call me.

Babita : thank you so much Popat Bhai but there is nothing like that I am completely fine I am just missing Iyer.

Popatlal : ohh i can understand.

Babita : are you going somewhere out popat bhai.

Popatlal : yes I am going out of the city so I will not come back at home tonight.

Babita : okay popat bhai.

Popatlal : these are my flat keys

Babita : ok.

She took the keys and she went inside.

Tapu is at home.

He was bit scared as of what if she told anyone about the incident.

But Tappu is understanding that she was in the bad mood and maybe that's why she said all this in anger.

She said she is missing her hubby.

So he calm himself that reason is just her husband nothing else.

But Tappu is thinking that what if she is really angry on him so he thought that he should do something with make her feel happy and say sorry to her.

But at the same time he is feeling that Babita insult him a lot.

But he shrugged off.

Here babita made a silly mistake which she didn't even realise.

She had a headache so she was taking a medicine of headache but instead of that she taken viagra by mistake.

And didn't even noticed after having it as well.

Now think Iyer isn't here, babita also had fight with tappu so hat if the consequences become worst because of this viagra.

This is going to be something very difficult for Babita tonight and she is not realising that now.

As Tapu is thinking to make a good gesture to word Babita he bring food for her.Stay tuned for next chapter