32

Jethalal : what is this rubbish what are you saying sonu.

Sonu : I know uncle about you and Babita aunty but don't worry I will not tell anyone even not to tapu.

Jethalal : you are saying all this rubbish because you have horny thoughts in your mind right now. (He is try to avoid to accept it)

Sonu : are you sure I am wrong so what were you doing on the last celebration party in the C-Wing terrace with Babita aunty.

Jethalal shocked because that was the first time jethalal kissed babita.

When Babita had a fight with Iyer.

Sonu : forget about it I don't want to discuss that.

Jethalal : I hope you keep this secret in your head only and never tell anyone.

Sonu : never uncle.... but I want some love in return. (Too horny right now)

She quickly got on her knees and put her hands on my shoulder, bringing her tits close to my face.

Sonu : just take a try of my boobs uncle....you will forget babita aunty.
And I am adult and can do whatever I like. Just forget about society.

It was now extremely hard for me to refuse her.

I know this very well that this is the waste of time if I refuse her because in half an hour daya will be back at home.

And this is the only golden opportunity I am going to have this young girl.

But on the same time I am thinking that she is girlfriend of my son and tapu always bring that she will become his wife.

But at last I give up in front of the beautiful body.

And slowly, my hands reached for her tits.

And I started squeezing them.

She also got my permission and leaned toward me.

With time, my hands got a proper grip on her huge tits, and I squeezed them with my full strength.

She had already started to enjoy it and was biting her lips out of pleasure.

Shortly, her hands shifted from my shoulders to the back of my head, and she strongly pulled my face toward her face.

As our lips met, it turned into a wet and strong kiss.

I took my hands off her tits and placed them on her bareback, pulling her closer to me.

After a long time I got someone who can really satisfy my lust.

And she was right she is 10 times better than Babita ji in everything in figure in horniness and even in hotness.

Soon, our kiss became so passionate that we both started to grasp for air.

After kissing each other for a continuous period, we finally allowed each other to breathe.

We both were now deeply drowned in our horniness and we both had forgotten the right and wrongs.

Tapu is calling sonu.

But she isn't in a mood to pick.

She put her hand on my t-shirt and pulled it off.

However, I again wanted to taste her sweet mouth of hers, so I again started kissing her.
Stay tuned for next chapter