107

And then tappu tell them to left.

After having sex sonu and tappu went to their residents as well.

Next day it is party in college,

Now the next day started with next level excitement because this time this is a special party today in their college.

After getting bored in college in the same kind of dress up in the uniform dress code colleges, this day students will get chance to revealed their best to the other batchmates.

And made the other student realise that who they are missing right in front of their eyes.

This is the day to get famous in the college being called Diva of the college for girls and guys can prove the best for being date of divas.

But right here the equation is little different the most handsome boy of the college right now Tappu is already dating Sonu everyone knows that.

Many of the girls think that Sonu didn't deserve a guy like Tappu because she is such a conservative and shy kind of group who always wear boring clothes.

And even guys didn't take interest in Sonu that much as much she is beautiful they consider her beautiful girl but no one consider her easy going friend as a girl so no one try on her that's why she is not popular in college at all.

And the traditional and boring dress up at the reason behind it.

But today the surprises are waiting for everyone even for Tapu because he didn't know which dress sonu selected for party.

Sonu came out from her home with the same boring dress.

And all the friends of Sonu get so disappointed from this look of her which she taken for the party no one knows about the dress she bought.

Only Tapu knows that that's why Tapu asked her that why she didn't wear that dress then she gave the excuse that she will wear the dress when she reached in the college because if her father saw her in that dress then it would be a great trouble for her.

Tappu understood her problem and they left for the college.

Sonu went to change the dress,

After waiting for 5 minutes Sonu join their group with the very sexy looking dress on her body a pink top having a lot of cuts for design giving less body cover.

Exposing her shoulder completely and on the bottom half of her body she was wearing a white short skirt which is tight on her butts and giving a very good outline of her ass.

Sonu considering that Tappu must be burning internally after seeing her in this dress in front of everyone.

But she didn't know that Tapu update is a new side in himself. Which allow him to flaunt his girlfriend to everyone around him and show what he have and everyone don't.

Stay tuned for next chapter