120

Next day started with full of mess up in everyone's brain right now.

Because everyone right now it's thinking about the partner they could not even should think.

Tapu is thinking about Anjali aunty.

Anjali aunty is thinking about Goli.

Goli is thinking about for Sonu and Sonu is thinking about Goli.

It is little bit sorted for Sonu and Goli because they want each other but the problem is both of them can't confess that to each other.

And for both of them the problem is Tappu.

And right now the mind of Tapu is busy somewhere else he is not thinking about Sonu.

Even the Jheel is the next choice for Tapu but not Sonu for now.

But the truth of their life is that Sonu and tapu is the partners of all the time or anytime as tapu can't ask Anjali. And sonu can't ask goli.

Both of them have their own problem.

Tapu can't take risk to go to neighborhood aunty to ask her for love making.

He know right these days she is into Goli in the absence of Mehta uncle.

But Anjali interest in Goli is not a benefit deal for Tappu in anyway because he can't point it out.

Because whatever it is it's not his business.

And he is no want to say anything to Anjali.

Tappu was confused and dying from the craving for having Anjali or Jheel. Atleast one of them.

But there is looking no chance for both of them as Anjali is looking for Goli and Gogi is boyfriend of Jheel.

He came down in compound of society.

There he met sonu, and at the next minute only Gogi came with his bike along with jheel behind him.

Sonu came to Tappu.

Sonu : Good morning baby.

Tapu : Good morning.

Gogi and Jheel joined their conversation for a minute but later they told that they are having some important work and they both went to gogi's house.

Tapu (irritatedly) : important work my foot... he is talking like I don't know what is important work they are going to do.

Sonu : what happened tapu.. You seems frustrated... All good?

Tapu : yeah let's go to club house.

Sonu : yeps.

Both of them went to the Clubhouse.

And start having normal chit chat both are irritated with their uncontrollable hormone.

Stay tuned