166

Babita is all set to plan surprise gift for his lover or love Tappu his birthday is tomorrow.

On the birthday,

Babita wished Tappu. And told tapu to wait for his gift till evening.

But this time Tapu is not sounding excited for the birthday gift as Sonu and tapu both decided to be loyal to each other for now because it is enough whatever they did in their past but they didn't want their future to get affect from this stupid open relationship.

But Babita didn't know anything about all this she is considering Tapu as before in the love of Babita and her breasts.

You better know babita but still her measurements are 38L-30-40.

And today these stats gonna come in work for gift.

It's a Sunday,

But the shop is opened of Jethalal so Bagha is not free at all but still have to keep promise he did to babita but he can't come and help Babita.

So he told babita that nobody is in Godown today so she can come there and he will arrange everything in the Godown only for her.

Babita asked about jethalaal, so he told babita that jethalaal isn't at shop today he went somewhere out.

Now Babita didn't have any choice because she desperately want to gift Tappu. So she dressed up and reached godown of Gada electronic.

She arrived and as soon, bagha seens her again he thought to play with her boobs.

Actually she have boobs and booty to die for.

But they are perfect for a man to play with them but babita found it very difficult to get those biggies pack in the bra everyday because of big size of her melons.

Each of her boobs looks like heavy water melon actually.

She is married with Krishnan Iyer already and that lucky scientist men have the claim on those big soft toys.

She is married and happy with her husband but this is like bonus life for babita. Which she is getting with tapu.

Her sex life is also good. But not that amazing as she wants.

Stay tuned