52

Sonu : umm..

Mehta uncle pulled my face towards him and said, “Do you know what I did with your pics?”

IWithout waiting for my answer, he said, “I jerked myself off watching your naked body”

It shocked me, since I did not expect him to be so open this soon.

Jetha uncle is laughing there.

Mehta uncle continued, “Because I liked you so much. I imagined myself fucking you in every possible position, way and manner”.

I start getting wet without touch only with their words I asked them to go to washroom they let me go I stood up or ran out of the rest room.

I am not understanding whatever happening with me is right or wrong after all they both are neighbourhood uncle why I am with them.

But my slutty genes flared up full power and I ended up blushing more in pleasure and urging jetha uncle more.

Even Mehta uncle surprise and Impress me.

The words of Mehta uncle is still ringing in my ear when he said

It is no secret that I want to fuck you sonu.

I came back and Jetha uncle told me that's I didn't have to be worried they both will not touch me till I allow them.

Mehta uncle : yes sonu jethalal is right, I will not do it until you come to me and offer yourself to me.

I will not take advantage of my friendship with jethalal and take you from him.

Honestly, I did not expect that from a man like Mehta uncle, who have such a great reputation in this society and even my father respect a lot.

I was completely taken by surprise at how sensitive and awesome Mehta uncle seemed at that moment.

I nodded and gave him a smile.

I told them that if above I will feel that I will tell them.

Jethalal : I am so sorry Sonu I wasted your time a lot today now you can go back to your home

Sonu : but what about us.

Jethalal : I am also giving you time to think about Mehta sahab when you get ready for both of us then we will have fun together.

Sonu is thinking what kind of friendship this is Mehta uncle want to be present when me and Jetha uncle do anything.

And Jetha uncle is telling me that they will do anything with me only I allow to Mehta uncle as well to be with me.

Jethalal : ok good night

Sonu : good night uncle. (Disappointed)

Jethalal : one hug please.

Sonu : sure.

I slowly got up and walked over to jetha uncle who took me by shoulder and hugged me.

I relaxed into his chest completely listening to uncle saying soothing things into my ear.

That everything is my choice nothing is beyond of my choice will happen with me. I felt happy from this.

Before I left,

I walked back to Mehta uncle too and kissed him on his cheek.

Stay tuned for next chapter