5

Part 5

Everyone supported Goli at this moment and Tappu said yes that he can try it.

Goli is making fun actually but tapu actually thought to make her change before trekking.

They all reached the railway station had their train on time.

Goli takes a seat besides Sonu to tease tapu.

And all 3 manage on the other berth of train which is right in front of them.

There is no doubt in it that the trip become more interesting with the presence of sonu.

Goli is teasing tapu a lot.

And he is searching for new way everytime to do that.

Sonu is on a window seat.

So Goli make excuse of opening the window and make his elbow work over her chest.

Sonu didn't reacted even not realised it intentional but tapu did.

After 4 hour journey they reached,

Tappu didn't said anything to Goli.

Goli came to tease him again along with goge and pinku.

Goli : you know what Gogi I had something so good today in this journey... (Loudly to tease him)

Goge : what?

Goli : I touched sonu... Bro that's so amazing to feel hers.

Tapu didn't gave bad expression he just smiled because he also know that they are trying to tease him.

Pinku : oh is it?? You are lucky Goli

Tapu remains silent again.

Goli : even now I should thanks Tappu that he bring Sonu with now we all have fun on the trip. (Teasing)

Goge : yes hope so (laughed)

Tapu : yes why not boys if you can then you should but take care Goli

Pinku : why??

Tapu : he is poor fatty boy... Sonu will not let him stare her. (Making fun of him)

Goli feels insulted.

Goge : you are right too bro. (Laughed)

Tapu : okay I have some work to do you all go and change your clothes now the tracking is going to start.

Pinku : hmm...

Tapu : cheer up Goli.... I am just kidding

Goli : yes I know you are kidding and I am not taking anything seriously don't worry.

Tapu left.

Goge : I think you taken it seriously.

Stay tuned for next part