23

I told sonu that today I am not in a situation to let her go without fucking her.

And I know her shy nature will not let me do this again for long.

When I don't know why she play shy with me when on trekking she get naked in front of all us.

I mean we 4 guys we're there. Now I am not ready to wait anymore.

After this she start thinking and I found yes in her thinking and again I started from where we left and started kissing each other and now.

I have taken one step ahead and started pressing her boobs over his suit and she started moaning like aaahhhhh and I keep kissing and pressing her boobs and she was now holding me tightly from my back.

Now she gets ready I think , I bent down on my knees and started kissing on her belly and it gives her a sensation and she was like feeling hell.

Which is indicated in her moans.

She hold my hair tightly and moaning a louder then I stand and make her stand too to grab her boobs.

I started kissing on her neck and shoulder and with my one hand I pluck her nipples.

I started sucking his left boob and pressing another boob with my hand I am not getting bored of her beautiful boobies and she moaned louder.

Now she is not looking scared.

I take her in my arms and keep her on floor again and I came top on her and sucking her boobs really hard and her moaning going louder and louder aaahhhhhh.

I am loving those moans get louder.
and she was pinching my back with nails then after sucking her boobs for around 15 minutes and I also got naked now.

We was nude both.

Stay tuned