102

Sonu : okay then try... I tell you Tappu, Goli and Gogi are more naughty than you.

Tappu : so lets at them in this challenge.

Sonu : what it means??

Tappu : so the next task is for you is that you have to go down on the ground floor first. And left your bra their for goli outside the door of hathi uncle and knock the door once, then you have to come to sodhi uncle's home and left your panty their for gogi and come back.

This is really challenging for Sonu because house of Gogi is just right in front of house of her.

And goli lives on ground floor so she can be caught.

But then she thought in her mind that if she go on the ground floor and keep wearing shirt then it is very easy to remove her bra there and left it.

The difficult task would be when she will come to the house of gogi and remove her panty there.

Because for removing her panty she have to get bottom naked for once till she pull her pants up again.

But she know it is challenging that is why it is fun so she get ready that she will do this.

She knows everyone must be sleeping now.

So she came down on the ground floor she came right in front of Hathi uncle house.

She pulled her bra off then tied her shirt button back and left her bra there.

She gave a faint knock on the door which is next to impossible to heard.

But here she have a hard luck, because Hathi uncle and Komal aunty was not at home today they were gone in relative's marriage.

And until now goli was watching TV. And waiting for his food parcel as you know this fatty boy is big foodie.

So he even heard that inaudible knock on the door.

But when he came out Sonu was not there she was already moved toward the house of gogi already.

But as you know Sonu left her bra there. Goli get surprise seeing a bra on the door. He picked up and recognize its a Sonu's bra.

You know that very well that Goli seen sonu naked thrice so he is aware of her bra's very well.

He sniff that bra.

Goli in his mind 😏

What is this if I am not wrong this is the bra of sonu, but who left this bra on my door and I heard of faint knock on my door who was that.

I bring that bra in and I thought I should talk to gogi because he is my fantasy partner in the matter of sonu.

Goli called Gogi and told everything.

Goli : but I don't know who left this bra in front of my gate.

Gogi : what do you mean by who left it must be sonu... Who else can do??

Goli : but why she should do that??

Gogi : I don't know. But I wanna see that bra.

Goli : ok wait I am coming meet me in your door.

Gogi : ok

Goli came there.

Stay tuned for next chapter